Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Old Schoolhouse


The Old Schoolhouse Magazine has enlisted Mrs. D to help review homeschooling curriculum this year.  I am on the "younger crew" (I so like the sound of that!), reviewing selections for preschool through elementary ages, though some material may be modified/appropriate for older students as well.  I am really excited about this. 

I am starting my "blogwalk" this week, meeting some of my fellow homeschoolers/reviewers through their blogs.  Like to join me?  Here's who I'm checking out this week:

1.  Second star to the right and straight on til morning
2. Surviving the testosterone
3.  Family style school
4.  School around the table
5.  1628 The story of the Goebels 5
6.  Morris family madness
7.  Homeschool-musings
8.  Homeschooling (and then some!)
9.  Heartfelt homeschooling
10. following Him home

I hope you'll join me in meeting some interesting homeschoolers and exploring great homeschooling tools and curriculum;)

No comments: